Tuesday 31 May 2011

Vanilla swirl..





Or.  Vanilla swirl.



Both at the same time?  I wish.  I had a pretty amazing, super long, prune fingers kind of bath the other day.  But I couldn't help but notice how many of my smelly bath stuff was food scented.  Maybe that's a good clue as to why I'm overweight. 

So my bath started with a huge splash of vanilla swirl bubble bath.  I slathered on some avocado oatmeal face mask and layed back onto my pool noodle. 

Yeah, I'm crafty like that.  Pool noodle + knife + ducttape = awesome bath pillow.

So after an hour of soaking and reading a delicious trashy book, I washed off the mask and scrubbed my legs with some coconut seasalt scrub.  It was pretty amazing actually.  Then I used some lemon tart bathgel to lather up my legs and shave my chubaka legs.

I cranked the shower on and scrubbed my face with apricot facewash, and used coconut conditioner on my hair.  No shampoo.  I'm dirty like that.

Once out of the shower, I had to pick between pineapple body butter, or coconut sorbet body lotion.  I picked pineapple.  Yum.

It's no wonder that I was so hungry once I was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment