Sunday 29 May 2011

Me oh my!

Pie
oh
me
oh
my.

So a few months ago I came up with the brilliant idea to have my daycare host a mom to mom sale.  I had just been to one in a different city and I thought it was pretty amazing.  Oh, and I really just wanted to sell off more of my babycrap. 

How can such little beings require such a large amount of stuff?


Anyway.

 Somehow I convinced everyone that it was a great idea, and away we ran to organize it!  One of my big secrets is that I really wanted to introduce my delicious baking and sweet little pies to the world.  I wanted to know if I could pull it off.

And I did.  Oh I so did!

I made a total of 36 pies and 24 cakes and all but 5 sold.  I also made 36 massive chocolate chip cookies and candy kabobs and these were both sold out within two hours.  Best of all, I made my daycare over $200 simply by mixing a little sugar and love into mason jars.



Hint.  This post is related to #1 on my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment